Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game created by Valve Corporation and released on August 21st, 2012 as a successor to previous games in the series dating back to 1999. Hier findet ihr Erklärungen zu den Grundlagen, aber auch tiefgehendere Artikel zu diesem doch komplexen Thema, damit ihr genau wisst, was ihr bei euren Netsettings einstellen müsst. Shuaib “D0cC” Ahmad is currently a free agent. We've got the LATEST and ALWAYS up-to-date CS:GO resolutions and settings. although turn off crosshair cause 60hz doesnt need crosshair. best settings for 60hz is 640*480 stretched while running 1000fps constantly. Besides this, we recommend the best mouse and mousepad for CS:GO players. We've created a site regarding the best and most popular resolutions, settings and monitors when it comes to playing CS:GO or similar fast paced FPS games. Click to expand... Gib mal s14 Well-Known Member. I feel as though you can see more shadows with high on. Be sure to play with the most optimal resolution settings by checking out pro players. He was born on the 2 nd of December and is now 33 years old. 1280×960 stretched I am not 100% sure on this one. Again trying to minimize bluriness, this time on the move. Good, but monitor Hz x2 +1fps is good when you're using m_rawinput 0.With m_rawinput 1 you can use more than 128fps don't need to fit it with monitor Hz, because rawinput is not related to fps and many other variables. To tweak your system for the best possible gaming performance, please follow these steps: 1. The Best CSGO Crosshair Gives You An Advantage Having the right crosshair should be any CS:GO Player’s first concern when climbing the ranked ladder. Specifically if you are at CT spawn you can see the shadows from cat if they are standing on the ledge. could you please explain on this as another poster said high is better. In September 2016 Valve updated some of the networking aspects of CS:GO and increased the default rate from “80000” to “196608”, which will accommodate users with internet connections of 1.5 Mbps or better. We will explain the different radar scale settings and how to see the whole map on the radar - basically creating a minimap that is visible while you are in-game in CS:GO. Name: shox: Aliases: shoxie: Country: France. Multisampling Anti-aliasing: MSAA x4 = no jagged edges and annoying reflections from textures edges (de_nuke - fence). shox CS:GO Mouse Settings. This setting affects how sharp textures look at oblique angles. 28 Jun 2019 #2. probier mal aus Likes: … What are the Best CS:GO Mouse Settings? Btw. Best video settings. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Biggest cause of framerate drop is during firefights, smokes or situations of a lot visible players or effects, so having it enabled makes fraemrate drop less so. Texture filtering I've seen bilinear or trilinear. If you have a big gap between your lowest/higest fps values: IE. Right click on your desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel. Hier erfahrt ihr alles über Teams, Spieler und Turniere. I personally don't have an issue with bluriness or input lag. We’ve currently gathered a total of 110 professional CS:GO players’ crosshair settings from 22 different teams and more will be added regularly. Some players prefer regular 16:9 while most professional players opts-in for 4:3 stretched mode. If you are looking for CS: GO pro crosshair settings, this place is for you! Video Aspect Ratio: use your native one. I've tried using this many times and everytime I use it it feels like things get blurry and my aim feels way off. I bump it up to 75% and it works nicely for me :). In this radar settings guide for CS:GO, we will go through how to customize the radar for better visibility and overview. We will start this tutorial with the most important settings you can adjust, CS:GO video settings. Settings for 1024x768 tested with screenshot comparisons: Global Shadows: LOW = less annoying shadows, we can still notice enemy shadow when he is above us (in example: de_nuke TT on main and CT is next to main entrace) and I mean about shadow on the ground and this one on our body, because on "Very Low" there is no shadows on our body. Why use raw input you then might ask? Even on a 1-2ms 144hz monitor, I can easily tell the mouse feels delayed. These are best network settings for CS:GO that will reduce lag , ping , packet loss and increase the overall experience on CS:GO servers . 2014-05-06 17:44. I would also like to see what other people use and why. In many FPS games lowering video settings tend to give you a slight advantage. Es gibt keinen fixen Wert, den man nehmen kann und dann ist alles perfekt, sondern jeder muss für sich die perfekten CS:GO Mauseinstellungen finden. Effects: LOW = more fps + less annoying effects. This means that it ignores Windows mouse settings. Best CS:GO launch options 2020 for FPS boost & Max Performance. My question is, If I have a PC powerful enough, is there a particular setting you still would keep low/less in order to see better? Jaggies could potentially be a distraction. Model/Texture: HIGH. cl_crosshairalpha 255; cl_crosshaircolor 2; cl_crosshairdot 0; cl_crosshairgap -4; cl_crosshairsize 1; cl_crosshairstyle 4; cl_crosshairusealpha 1; cl_crosshairthickness 1; cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0; cl_crosshair_sniper_width 1; cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 165; 1.4 @400 1000hz scope 1 Why I don't recommend 5.1: It doesn't give 3D information. Texture filtering doesn't seem to change much even on x16. Close CS:GO if running. size 1 gap -4 thickness 1 color yellow In theory, these presets should provide the user with the best image quality depending on the on-screen content, but in reality, that’s not quite the case. Trilinear is just a better version of bilinear so I use that. We’ve currently gathered a total of 110 professional CS:GO players’ crosshair settings from 22 different teams and more will be added regularly. Die High-FPS-Config besteht in diesem Fall nicht nur aus einer Konfigurationsdateien sondern aus mehreren Einstellungen. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive may have turned eight years old last October, but with CSGO hitting one million players for the first time ever last weekend, everyone is probably wondering what the best settings are for the competitive shooter. Too low AA makes things too edgy, and I get easily distracted by moving pixels when I run across the map. MSAA: x4. Ich nutze einen Benq XL2720Z Monitor mit 144Hz. Neben der High FPS Config und den Konsolenbefehlen sind es vor allem auch die Netsettings, welche viele Spieler nicht nur seit dem Release von CS:GO begleiten sondern eigentlich schon immer ein Thema in Counterstrike waren. Thread starter synq' Start date 28 Jun 2019; Forums; Support; Allgemein synq' Hack User ... CS:GO Hab zwar im Internet schon ein wenig gesucht, jedoch finde ich meistens nur EQ Settings zum Mukke hören. Du brauchst UNNORMAL-PACK, tcp, udp und mtu settings! Das ist mir erst wieder bewusst geworden als ich auf dem Gaming Notebook mit 60 Hz, entweder G-Sync genutzt habe (wobei da hat man dann nur 60 FPS) oder die 200-280 FPS ohne G-Sync. Texture filtering : Trilinear. Texture filtering = you can't see the player model if you don't have x2?? On 15th September 2015 Valve released an update, which improved the old player skeleton and hitbox system in CS… For comparison, try our Pro Settings and Gear Lists for CS:GO, Fortnite and Overwatch. S1mple, device, kennyS, Zywoo and Stewie2k are just some of them! It introduces an overall screen bluriness that's annoying. by Krimsun - 2018-11-14 18:30 'apply ... then go back' here meaning, close and reopen the app, wasn't evident to me upon first read. 28 Jun 2019 #2. Color Mode - Computer Monitor. Some computers have stuttering/crash issues when this is on. MSAA : None. If you want to play 4:3 but don’t want to make your game look worse you should consider playing at 1440 x 1080. Well, I just recommend it as a safety feature, if you by a mistake change some Windows mouse settings, your in-game mouse settings will still work. Aspect ratio is the relative horizontal and vertical sizes on your computer screen. The right settings gives you an advantage! Motion Blur: OFF = no bluriness on the move. Also ever pro I seen has used trilinear or bilinear. 19 Aug 2019 #16. Click on Use my preference emphasizing and set Performance to maximum. 2014-05-06 17:42 . Go into video settings; Change aspect ratio; Advantages: 16:9 allows more vision of the environment; 4:3 is restrictive, but means you have less information to focus on; 4:3 is the preferred option for pros; 24. I would need to test this myself. Global Shadows: HIGH. Welcome to CSGOCrosshairs.com. To play at 1440 x 1080 you need to make a custom resolution in your graphic card settings. The guide is especially intended for gamers who wants to optimize their BenQ monitor and picture settings for the purpose of gaming. 3 replies #10 j.hax +100. +r_dynamic [0 / 1] Like some other "launch options" in this list, this is a console command commonly mislabeled as a launch option. Would be very interesting as the benefit of very low shadow setting is that it removes a lot of distracting shadows. Richard “shox” Papillon was born on May 27, 1992. Other than that, no noticeable distraction from low or high settings. If you have an NVIDIA Graphics card, you can turn up Digital Vibrance from the default 50% to 75% or even 100%. This reduces the washed out look and colour palette that CS:GO has and make it much easier to distinguish players. CS:GO Resolutions Menu Then again, it could be distracting when you see startling high visual effects from any distance so the distractions could go both ways. And what CPU does he use? High shader details makes your sniper lines blur which is a huge disadvantage. So I try to maintain a smooth picture, without enemies being blurred out with the background. Sand Honorable. ASUS VG248QE Best Settings for FPS. Be sure to play with the most optimal resolution settings by checking out pro players. Adjust graphics settings in the config file Model: High. Wait for Vertical Sync: OFF = minimize input lag and unlocked fps. Wow, very interesting post as I never heard some of the stuff you mentioned. The aspect ratio can play a huge role in every match. 2014-05-06 18:20 #11 pasha, scream or xizt. Effects = low is better visibility ? The most important thing here is to turn mouse acceleration OFF. Hallo CB'ler, ich zocke aktuell viel CS:GO und stelle mir eine Frage bzgl. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. AA: I set the two first to max, and FXAA off. best resolution cs go | ... You need to get used to a change in settings before you can say you gave it a shot. I've also heard high is the best because you can see shadows better from farther away? 01 Sep. CS:GO Launch Options. Click on Use my preference emphasizing and set Performance to maximum. Is it the same for CS go as well? The site has a collection of all the best pro players. If you guys could provide some fact/testing on which setting is the best for visibility would be very helpful. He can also be found streaming on Twitch.tv regularly. The latest installment to the Counter-Strike franchise maintains a healthy, ever-intensifying competitive scene alongside a growing casual playerbase. Personally if I have a computer to handle all settings at consistent 128+ fps? CS GO is one of the most popular FPS games right now. Bilinear and trilinear, the textures look really ugly on sharp angles. Select the right option: Now once you open the control panel, move on to Adjust Image settings with preview. Сurrent sensitivity, crosshair, mouse settings, keyboards, resolutions and video settings and other hardware. Aspect Ratio - Personally we prefer 16:9, but choose what works for you. Higher setting will reduce things "popping" into your screen and can reduce distractions by minimizing quality changes from a distance. CS:GO High FPS Config und Tweaks. Close CS:GO if running. AA = What annoying reflections are you referring to? Texture Filtering: x16. My PC is perfectly capable at running this game at max settings with max fps, I just want to see enemies the easiest! Gerade bei CS:GO bringt das einen großen Vorteil. Doing this right now even if its 5 months ago lol. 2014-05-06 17:43. To become a pro, you need the settings of a pro. [CS:GO] Optimal Settings. It's worth noting that this concept of tweaking the game and monitor settings to affect your vision in-game isn't necessarily new. 3. Players may be used to resolutions they used in older CS games so they stick with that. https://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiSillyOryxPrimeMe, https://clips.twitch.tv/TriumphantBumblingCheeseAMPTropPunch, Read Our Privacy Policy & Affiliate Disclosure. Choose 3D Settings - Adjust Image Settings. I know it has minimal to do with visiblity, but since we're already talking about video settings; I would also recommend adjusting fps_max. shox CS:GO Settings and Gear. I feel like this doesn't make any difference for me at all, and since I have a top tier PC, I just set it to high. Your view model includes the gun you hold, your hands, and arms.Finding the right settings for you is very important, it impacts what you can and can’t see and is a general quality of life feature. How does he get his game so satturated? I heard LAN tourneys use NVIDIA's digital vibrance to effectively see enemies in camouflage area. Consistent 128 framerate is always priority before graphics when it comes to a game like CSGO. CS:GO Pro Setting Players (327 players) We have gathered the CS:GO Setups (2021) of 327 professional players from 76 best teams worlwide. A guide to the best mouse, screen and video settings for CS:GO. 4 replies #9 Frizaa +3. Unfortunately CS:GO’s default radar settings are pretty bad, because they only show you a limited section around your own position. 24 Sep 2015 1,231 2,203. The right settings gives you an advantage! , size 1, color 2, thickness 0, gap -3 drawoutline 0 dot 1 Click to expand... Da bin ich mal gespannt was das für ne scheiße ist . Anything beyond medium will introduce a depth-of-field blur in scopes and buy menu. 99Damage berichtet über die nationale und internationale CS:GO-Szene. Our CS:GO best settings page covers the best mouse DPI and sensitivity settings, as well as screen resolutions, aspect ratios and optimal video settings to get the best performance possible. Cookies help us deliver our Services. In this article we will go over the best monitor and picture settings for BenQ and BenQ Zowie monitors. It might seem like a worthless detail, but all the settings of viewmodel might have some influence on your performance. Why is it important to use the best CSGO radar settings? I've searched online for answers but no one can give a clear answer and it's just "preference". I'm using medium right now because there doesn't seem to be a difference between low or medium, does anyone know if low is better or are they completely the same? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. =D. If you’re looking for the Best csgo settings and optimization guide, Samiz1337 has complied a complete guide in increasing your FPS and performance!. If your GPU has less than 512MB of VRAM, I recommend less than High if you're using 1920x1080 or above. Has anyone actually tested the difference of what you can see between high/very low setting? Depends on how you see distractions on this one. Let’s take a look at the two most popular graphics cards, for which game settings in CS:GO and many other games can be applied. Anything lower or stretched looks too ugly IMO. It tells you where your bullets are headed, and where they are going to land. Launch CS: GO, click on the Settings Menu on the left, select Video Settings, and then open the Video and Advanced Video tabs. Not sure what's the se. Not sure what's the setting in ATI though. Could you elaborate more on this? We cover topics like which sensitivity, mouse settings, DPI/CPI and USB polling rate to use. Effect Detail : Low for best visibility and higher FPS. … Meaning that the only change that occurs is volume difference. I tested low and high and I definitely like high more. Press J to jump to the feed. 24 Jul 2015 382 1,451. Here you go, straight from D0cC’s config: m_mousespeed “0”, Zoomsens is 1. https://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiSillyOryxPrimeMe, Fixed D0cC’s zoom sensitivity, thank you! There have been previous methods and known settings that apparently help players see through smoke slightly better, but those workarounds usually come with some minor disadvantages in other aspects -- visual wise. We know what users want because we're users. Also CS GO ist auch jetzt sehr GPU/CPU lastig^^ Also ich habe alles auf Maximum und habe immer über 260 fps Intel i7 4790K, Gigabyte H87-HD3, Crucial Balastix DDR3-1600 16GB, Palit Jetstream GTX 770, By juice In this guide we'll be covering: • Best settings to give you an advantage over your opponent • What each settings differences are • What settings I reccomend and why So let's get into it. PROSETTINGS.NET As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Right click on your desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel. IE: If your refresh rate on your monitor is 120Hz, set fps_max to 241. Danke für die Hilfe schonmal im Vorraus! Please visit our Ultimate Resolutions Guideto check out the differences between 4:3, 16:10 and 16:9. A consistent fps of 120 is better than an unstable fps jumping up and down between 120 and 300. source : last faceit demo, Here you go, D0cC’s launch options: -novid -tickrate 128 cl_updaterate 128 -refresh 240 -console – high -cl_interp_ratio 2 +cl_forcepreload 1, crosshair = CSGO-9qqQh-QHZPj-knsMF-MFA6v-8kdVG It reined as the most played game of the last decade and now is replaced by the continuation of its series Counter strike global offensive (CS: GO). As you can see “Raw Input” is turned ON.